Britton Insurance Seeks Dwelling Insurance Agent – Donegal Day by day
Donegal-based insurance broker Britton Insurance is looking for one HOME INSURANCE AGENT.
With nearly 50 years in business and over 50 employees, this busy office requires an additional – Full-time representative of household insurance
The ideal candidate must have:
- Insurance or financial qualifications or working towards such accreditation – APA, QFA, CIP or grandfather
- Pronounced organizational talent
- Very good communication and telephone skills
- Knowledge of administration
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced office environment
- Sales-oriented and at the same time customer-oriented
Location – Britton Insurance, Crennan House, Tirchonaill Street, Donegal Town. This role is 100% Office based
Remuneration – Attractive tariffs depending on experience.
Applications are required by Monday, September 20. Applications after this point in time will not be considered.
Apply with your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org
** Please note that those who do not meet the above criteria will not be answered **
Pat Britton & Co Ltd T / A Britton Insurance is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
Britton Insurance is looking for a home insurance agent was last changed: 17.09.2021 from