World Dwelling Insurance Market To Have Income Of $ 4,07,940.Four Million, With An Annual Progress Charge Of 6.8% Over The 2021-2028 Interval – Unique Report [Pages-218] from Analysis Dive – PRNewswire
NEW YORK, September 23, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Research Dive published a report titled "Home Insurance Market By Coverage (Comprehensive Coverage, Apartment Coverage, Content Coverage, and Other Optional Coverage), End Users (Landlords and Tenants), Regional Analysis (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2028 ".
The global home insurance market is projected to return $ 4.07,940.4 million over the period 2021-2028, from $ 2,41,006.8 million in 2020 at a healthy CAGR of 6.8%.
Download sample PDF report on Home Insurance Market
the Asia Pacific The home insurance market is expected to show significant growth and sales of $ 82,404.0 million by 2028. Increased economic development and increasing per capita income in Asia Pacific Countries like China, India, Vietnam, and others has led to higher economic living standards and increased demand for better housing services, which has led to the growth of the Asia Pacific Home insurance market.
Competitive intelligence on market players for homeowners insurance in the Asia Pacific Region – Receive a special discount of 20% on the * first-come-first-served principle
Key segments of the market
The report has segmented the market into coverage, end-user, and region.
- In the cover segment, the sub-segment housing cover held $ 42,895.60 million 2020 is expected to see the fastest market growth and sales of. achieve $ 77,271.6 million by 2028. The increase in criminal incidents such as theft, vandalism and others is expected to increase the global demand for homeowners insurance. Theft and vandalism crimes are covered by home insurance, and crime rates have risen in underdeveloped and developing countries, helping to expand home coverage. These above factors are expected to drive the growth of the market over the analysis period.
- In the consumer subsegment, the tenant subsegment of the global home insurance market is believed to be the most lucrative and is predicted to grow at a remarkable CAGR of 9.3%. The growing demand for affordable housing services as a result of global urbanization is expected to support the growth of this sub-segment. Due to the high demand for affordable housing services for urban populations, developing countries with high populations and high economic growth rates, such as China and India, should drive the growth of this sub-segment in the coming years.
Impact Analysis of COVID-19 on the Global Home Insurance Market
The real estate industry has suffered severely from the constraints on construction, which has resulted in a decline in demand and need for home insurance services during the pandemic. The global home insurance market has experienced negative effects from the COVID-19 pandemic and is expected to recover over the forecast period.
To stay relevant and gain significant market share in the home insurance sector, companies around the world that provide home insurance services are implementing business strategies such as acquisitions and partnerships. For example in June 2021, Generali Group, an Italian insurance company, paid 167 million Greece. Such factors are expected to have a positive impact on the global home insurance market.
Access our comprehensive analysis of the IMPACT COVID-19 ON THE HOME INSURANCE MARKET
The global home insurance market is expected to be driven by increasing demand for property and casualty insurance services. Worldwide, increasing environmental and catastrophe damage such as earthquakes, avalanches, forest fires, floods, lightning strikes, hurricanes, tsunami, tornados and volcanic eruptions have increased the need for property insurance and fueled the growth of the home insurance market.
In addition, the "Disaster Risk Financing and Insurance (DRFI) Program", a joint initiative of the Finance, Competitiveness and Innovation Global Practice of the World Bank Group and the Global Facility for Disaster Reduction and Recovery (GFDRR), was launched in 2010 to implement comprehensive strategies financial security. Initiatives like these aim to improve the accessibility of home insurance services and raise awareness of their importance. These factors are expected to contribute to the growth of the home insurance market.
The lack of awareness of the benefits of home insurance in rural and developing countries is likely to limit market growth. In addition, high rates for home insurance are a key issue that can have a negative impact on market growth in the forecast period.
Top 10 Key Players in the Home Insurance Market and Their Strategies
Among the major players in the global home insurance market are
2. Admiral Group Plc
3. American International Group, Inc.
5. Allstate Insurance Company
7. State Farm mutual auto insurance company
8. Liberty Mutual Insurance
9. National mutual insurance company
10. The Travelers Indemnity Company.
– Inquire and get quick access to the executive summary report on key business development strategies
For example in May 2020, Liberty Mutual Insurance's commercial property damage division announced that it has improved the technology it uses to quickly and accurately examine and estimate commercial property damage remotely in anticipation of the Atlantic hurricane season.
The industry players are focused on developing multiple strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, partnerships and product launches to fuel the expansion of the market.
You focus on advanced product developments and mergers & acquisitions. These are some of the strategies pursued by both startups and established business organizations.
More about home insurance:
Related trending topics:
1. IoT Insurance Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027 – Request to download a sample report
2. Insurance Brokerage Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2028 – Request to download a sample report
3. Commercial Insurance Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2028 – Request to download a sample report
About research dive:
Research Dive is a market research company based in Pune, India. While maintaining the integrity and authenticity of the services, the company offers the services solely on the basis of its exclusive data model enforced by the 360 degree research methodology that guarantees a comprehensive and accurate analysis. With unparalleled access to multiple paid data resources, a team of skilled researchers, and a strict work ethic, the company offers insights that are extremely accurate and reliable. Research Dive reviews relevant press releases, government publications, decades of commercial data, as well as technical and whitepapers, and provides its clients with the services they need within the required timeframe. His expertise is focused on studying niche markets, key driving factors and identifying impending obstacles. In addition to this, it also has a seamless collaboration with the big industry expert, which gives its research another advantage.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
30 Wall Street 8th floor, New York, NY 10005
(T) + 91- (788) -802-9103 (India)
Toll Free: 1-888-961-4454
E-mail: (Email protected)
SOURCE research dive